Licensed plumbers with over 60 years of experience
Latest leak detection technology to get to the bottom of the problem
Same-day service, diagnostic testing and price discussed upfront.
Are you trying to provide your client with excellent service, but are stuck with a hard-to-detect leak? Toscano Plumbing can help you.
If you’re faced with a leak that’s proving challenging to detect, you might be considering drastic measures that have an uncertain outcome.
But, rather than excavate a large amount of driveway, tear up a well-manicured lawn or make a hole in a wall, we’d like to suggest an easy alternative.
Simply call us on 1300 867 226 and ask about our leak detection services. You’ll gain access to the latest in leak detection technology and our specialist operators.
With our assistance, you can enjoy the benefits of this technology and solve your clients’ most pressing plumbing problems - getting it right the first time, every time.
How do our services for plumbers work?
Depending on the level of leak detection assistance that you choose, we can
- Locate the leak
- Find and expose the leak, or
- Find, expose and repair the leak
You remain the lead plumber on the project, so the level of service we provide is at your discretion.
We can help you with these leak detection services:
- CCTV Camera: The Toscano Plumbing team are highly-trained in the use of sewer drain cameras to perform video surveys in sewer pipes. We are equipped to carry out real-time inspections via a monitor at the surface, to pinpoint the exact location and cause of leaks and blockages, without any excavation.
- Thermal Imaging Camera: We use an infrared device to measure and detect changes in the surface temperature of the area under investigation. The thermal imaging camera can scan in, under, and around the plumbing to determine if there is an active leak. This provides a fast, efficient and non-intrusive way of locating leaks from hot water pipes that are hidden behind walls, under concrete slabs and in ceilings.
- Acoustic Leak Detection: The Toscano Plumbing team is trained to use a wireless system of headphones, a touchscreen electronic monitor and advanced microphone to isolate the sound of water escaping the pipework and pinpoint concealed leaks. Where there is too much noise or other factors making acoustic leak detection difficult, we are equipped to use tracer gas leak detection technology.
What retaining our services means for your client relationships:
- You retain your client. We assist with locating the leak (or blockage), and then you make the call whether to repair it yourself or engage us to complete the repair. This decision rests with you as you remain the lead plumber on the project.
- You look like the expert you are. By engaging our services to plumbers, you are suggesting a solution to your client’s plumbing problem with the least destruction to property, the least disturbance, as well as being cost-effective and above all, fast.
- You have peace of mind. When you request our leak detection services, there’s no stress. There’s no need to second-guess yourself or wonder if you’re making an expensive mistake, because you’ll have all the information you need to get the project done right.
Why choose us?
Toscano Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business, with highly-skilled plumbers and over 60 years’ experience. We’re passionate about the plumbing community and supporting fellow plumbers like you. We also want to ensure clients receive the best service possible - whether they are our clients, or yours.
Other things you should know about us:
- Our Melbourne plumbers are connected and online for 24/7 service
- We have a 100% 'clean up our mess’ policy
- We follow strict health and safety policies
- We use the latest plumbing technologies
- Our goal for every project is rapid response and resolution
We respect your relationship with your customer. Together, we’ll reach a solution in no time.
Toscano Plumbing supporting the local plumbing community.