Licensed plumbers with over 60 years of experience
Latest leak detection technology to get to the bottom of the problem
Same-day service, diagnostic testing and price discussed upfront.
Solve Problems Early to Avoid Risk and Reduce Costs
Your roof is the only thing protecting you from the elements. Failure to correctly maintain your roof can lead to expensive consequences, including ongoing repairs and damages with unforeseen costs.
Do your gutters overflow, have you noticed a damp smell in your home or business premises, an odd water stain, swelling and rotting of timber or moisture seeping through your skylight? When the heavy rain, wind and hail come is your home or business secure?
Roof report Inspections reduce the likelihood of leaks because we can identify and address issues before they become major problems, including:
- Debris that restricts water flow and runoff
- Contaminants that are being discharged on your roof
- Damage from severe weather (like hail)
- Roof additions or alterations that have become compromised
Regularly scheduled, thorough roof inspections identify and manage these issues so you can feel confident that your roof is doing its job and your assets are protected.
Toscano Plumbing can provide you with a roof report that:
- Saves money by finding leaks and problems early
- Prevents unexpected emergencies
- Extends the life of your roof
- Protects your investment/family home
What your report includes:
- Inspection of all roofing materials
- Inspection of all roof penetrations including flashing
- Inspection of all gutters
- Identification of any obstructions such as leaves, debris or foreign objects
- A comprehensive report complete with photos plus recommendations for any corrective action
- A full fixed quote for any recommended repairs
We are a local, family run business with over 20 years of plumbing experience. For one low fixed price, our professional and experienced staff will safely access your roof, conduct a thorough examination and then provide you with a full report within 24 hrs.
When it comes to protecting your greatest investment, getting the licensed professionals to do it will save you time and money.